Hmm,

Unfortunately this 302 business will completely goof OAuth calls.

If you are able to programmatically see that you are getting these
redirects, try calling the account/rate_limit_status call [1] (it
could be any call, but this one is "free" and is a GET). You should
still get a 302 (I'm pretty sure). Then if you jump through the
redirect hoops with this call, it should clear you from more 302's for
a while.

I'm out today, but if someone could try this and report back if it
works that would be helpful.

[1]
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-account%C2%A0rate_limit_status

Thanks,