I support them wholeheartedly and appreciate everything they've done to
thwart the DDOS attack.

While it is true that many of the tools used in the attack do not appear to
follow the 302s right now, you can be your bottom dollar that they will very
quickly be updated to do just that, perhaps even quicker than Twitter can
finish recovering from the attack and put in to place measures to better
survive future attacks.

At best it is a stopgap to get over the current attack.

- h