hmmm, maybe. i honestly wasn't trying to suggest a 'bad idea' was actually
good, but i was just reading through recent messages, trying to make some
sense out of it all, and realized that I first heard of twitter pretty early
on a radio broadcast. that was mostly an advertisement. twitter was still a
baby. I was an early adopter. I created my account right away just to see
how great it was.

anyhow, it just occurred to me the question of why we are talking about this
on this old-fashion google thing and not twitter... and i think the answer
is this: "it's a numbers game". and it has always been. and of course this
makes no sense whatsoever, it's not suppose to. that's exactly what that
kind of response means.

just a thought.

--