***Scenario***

A band broadcasts their music on a radio station all the time, and people
are able to freely tune into it, or go buy their music. They go and play in
a city park for free every day just because it's a much nicer experience for
the listener then to be just sitting at home listening on their radio.

You as an up and coming entrepreneur go buy a hotdog & drink stand and setup
camp in that park to make some cash off of the flow of people who come to
see this free event every day. You being there, giving the ability for
people to eat & drink without leaving the park allows for more of this bands
songs to be heard, in effect increasing the chance that their music might be
purchased. So you're essentially helping them, by taking advantage of them
for your business.

The band gets in a car crash, and alot of equipment is damaged to the point
of not being able to be used, along with their main source of
transportation. The band starts working to find and replace all that is
damaged in their equipment and for their car.

Now you can imagine that little hotdog stand guy standing on their doorstep
while they recover yelling profanities and how they should be skipping the
shipping company who's delivering their parts and get their parts themselves
to save time. Yelling that they shouldn't be sleeping, they should be
working on their band van right now to make sure it can take them back to
the park so he can make some money. "People aren't coming to my stand
anymore!!! They're going to fast food restaurants and going home. WTF i sold
my wife for this stand!!!"

Now of course, this little hotdog stand man may not have really sold his
wife, depending upon which one of you people who are still up in arms about
this was put in his place, but i think you get my points.

The band could easily move to a venue that has their own hotdog/drink stand
making your services not necessary, but instead of doing that and
capitalizing on the profit they could get from that, they're still planning
on going back to the same park they do their free shows at, and allowing you
to continue earning your money.

And this concludes storytime. :)

Happy sunday! (Relax!)