Nice story Adam, however the band are actually trying to run a business, not doing this for love/free. I can assure you the investors in Twitter will be looking to turn profit. Of course if the band are laid up then the danger is the hotdog man (and all his customers) will go to another band that are still playing and have fans.

That's why I'm 100% confident all that can be done is being done, cos plenty of people at Twitter will know how fickle a user base can be.

Good luck guys, I know what these situations are like and it's hard on you all - I actually hope you guys are getting some rest because it doesn't sound like this is a 100 yard sprint.

I also hope someone is making sure the ops/devs aren't reading this list (or getting emails etc) - stress doesn't help productivity in my experience. Knowing what is at stake does.

Again good luck chaps, I know how the trenches feel :-)

And of course it does suck for the rest of us too, alas that is business.

ATB
Neil