Hi Ryan,

Some details from my perspective...

   1. OAuth rarely works - I tried a number of your apps and it seems
to work 1
   out of 6-7 times. As a note, it worked better with Safari, but not
every
   time.

Sporadic all day today. At its worst I'd agree that about 1 in 7
succeeds, but it often performs better than this too, whilst still
failing occassionally.
Using Safari does seem to improve things.

   2. 302 redirect

N/A

   3. General request timeouts

Yes, we are seeing response times fluctuating and sometimes timing
out. Fluctuations are from 0.3 secs to 6.5 secs, average around 1
second.
Worst periods over the last 2 days for us were:
Sat 7am to 6pm (GMT), Sunday 3pm to 5pm (GMT)

   4. HTML in responses

N/A

   5. Unexpected rate limiting / blacklisting

Yes, rate limited from 20,000 -> 150, 3 times in last 24hours. We are
using several servers to spread load, and have found it safer to leave
some servers out in the wings so that when limiting occurs to any
active IP the reserves can be added back in to take the strain whilst
we wait for the restricted IPs to recover, which they generally do in
approximately 20 minutes.

Jonathan
Twibbon.com