TCP/IP is the protocol underneath HTTP, is not a web service protocol and
requires a whole different method to manage and use connections.  Think of
it as the raw data pipe by which the HTTP protocol is used to communicate
between a client program (i.e. a web broswer) and the server program (i.e. a
web server).  It can not be used in the way that I seem to think you are
intending it to be used.

- h