Mr. Trident, if that is your real name,

You can use the Search API to look for the keyword, and post process
for your users. You could also use the /follow method to track the
userids in question, and post process for the keyword, or use the /
track method and post process. I'd think that /track or the Search API
are the easiest, as you won't run into any rate limiting issues with
either for a reasonably infrequent keyword.

John Kalucki
twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.