From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of georg mahr
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] [Feature Request] Hiding certain Hashtags

Hi,

what do you guys think about a feature making it possible to hide
certain hashtags?

I came across this idea, when the new football season began. My
followers split up into two groups: Those who like football and want
to read about it and those who don't like football. I like to twitter
about football but I'm afraid that some of my followers tend to
unfollow me because my football noise is too much for them.

I think it'd be a nice feature to set posts with certain hashtags to
"hidden" or something like that.

Just tell me your thoughts - is this nonsense, if so - why? Or does
this already exist..

best regards,

@georgmahr