I follow a simple principle in TweetLater.

Where Twitter rules are clearly spelled out, such as for spam, I give
the users a hammer and caution them, "Carefully read the rules because
you can drive a nail into wood, but you can also smash your thumb to a
pulp with this thing."

Where Twitter rules are nebulous, such as for unfollow, I do not give
them a tool, because they wouldn't know (and neither would I) how to
use it properly and safely.

Dewald