David,

For me it is not about regimes or dictatorships. For me it is about
not giving users a tool when they cannot get any clear and
authoritative guidance on safely using that tool.

Some folks are charging them money for courses and ebooks that teach
them how to do following churn, and they are none the wiser that it is
going to get their accounts suspended. I'm not going to give them
something that will accelerate them down that slippery slope.

Dewald