On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:30 AM, David Fisher<tib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While i haven't done scientific testing of this, I was able to run up
> to 3-4 instances of my search script prior at a time before it told me
> to enhance my calm. Now I'm barely able to run one without hitting the
> limit. I can put delays in my code to slow it down, but I'm wondering
> if this is just a symptom of the aftermath of the DDoS attack or
> something else? My server has a dedicated IP and no one else runs code
> from it, so it isn't other people on my IP hitting the Search API.
>
> Maybe I need to talk about Search API whitelisting...
>

> dave
> http://webecologyproject.org

Are you sending a unique client ID header with each request, per
previous Search API throttling conversations? (Not sure that it
matters, that seemed pretty fuzzy when discussed ...)

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)