On Aug 11, 11:48 am, IDOLpeeps <belm...@grandcentralholdings.com>
wrote:
> Would be very helpful to know the definition of "quick" as relates to
> following churn suspensions.

As Cameron pointed out earlier, as soon as they do that, the following
churners will adjust their methods to be just inside that definition
of OK.

Also, I want to make clear that my personal stance on bulk unfollow is
simply a reflection of how I choose to run my business, and what I
believe is prudent.

I know that Jesse, Paul, and other developers offer bulk unfollow.
That is how they decide to run their own businesses, and I respect
their decisions.

Even though we are competitors in many areas, I believe there is a
place in the sun for all of us.

Dewald