On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 1:44 AM, jaike<jai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> I can't seem to get this working and wanted to see if you would be
> able to shed some light... thx
>
> in my main index i created a variable:
>
> (i tried with both of these)
> $callback_url ='&callback_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tweetivism.com%2Fblog';
> $callback_url ='http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tweetivism.com%2Fblog';
>
> and within the default case i added $callback_url to the constructor
>
>  $to = new TwitterOAuth($consumer_key, $consumer_secret,
> $callback_url);
>
> and im still redirecting to where I have it set in the app backend on
> twitter... am I on the right track at all?
>
> thx

Perhaps it's an issue with the specific library it looks like you're
using? I was doing callbacks to various addresses all day long
yesterday, no problems. I'm not in PHP and not using a third party
library though.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)