Is Twitter still blocking posts to the API from non-white listed
apps?  Since the DDOS attack we can't seem to send any posts through
the API using oAuth.  Nothing in our code has changed but all was
working prior to the attack. Is anyone out there havine any success
sending messages with oauth (non-whitelisted app)???

Can someone/anyone please comment, I need to get our app working but
considering our code has not changed I don't want to spend a lot of
time chasing something down that is not my fault and out of my
control.

PLEASE HELP!!!!