Hello,

I'm trying this: I go to twitter.com to my home, and pick a status id
from like 10 mins ago or so. Then I call my friends_timeline with the
since_id to the chosen status id and count=1 (or 2 or a small number),
and it always gets me the latest available status of my timeline, not
the one I'm expecting.

Is that the correct behaviour, or is something wrong there?

If that's how it should work, then here's another question:

How do I get that small group of statuses with one API call? Let me
rephrase that: Given a known status id in the near past, how do I get
"the next few statuses"?

Thanks,

--
Marteen