Hi Sikora,

Are you sure you are not manually specifying an oauth_callback
parameter (even if it is blank) when requesting the original tokens?
The oauth_verifier token (as seen in your sample URL) is only returned
when an oauth_callback is manually specified; otherwise it will use
the callback URL set in the application settings.

Thanks,
-Chad