I don't think twitter can force you to give up the domain name. From my
understanding trademarks do not
give a company rights over a domain name. I think that's how squatters can
get away by buying up domains
then selling them for a lot of $$ to companies. As long as the domain does
not mimic a product of twitter
its yours to keep. Of course if twitter offers a fair price for it, that's a
different story. So maybe talk to a lawyer
and see what rights you have.

Good luck with your battle Dean, hopefully you and twitter can work
something out.

--
Josh

<<image001.gif>>