I was wondering how you store a local cache of the social graph
methods results locally in your applications.

One obvious solution is to create a two column table of the relations,
but in such case how do you update it? Just prune everything of the
user you're updating and inserting from the beginning? The other
solution is to store the results of the API calls as blobs to the DB
and parse them everytime in code instead of by SQL queries. The
problem I can see with that is duplication of data, less ability to do
smart stuff with the data and other issues.

Would love to hear how you implemented it in your apps and other ideas
related.

Thanks,

--
Arik Fraimovich