The shitty part about this is unlike most of the devs on this mailing list for
me MyTwitterButler is a minor minor side project.

It's more a 'by-product' in that I needed to create something to track baseball
tweets for another project.

I kind of feel bad in that Twitter inc has probably spent more on legal fees
that I've made on revenue for the www.MyTwitterButler.com  application - like I
said I originally gave the program away to anyone who wanted a copy and only
started charging when I was getting so many emails from friends and friends of
friends.

I was hoping this was going to be sorted before I went overseas on holidays
with one or two 15 minute phone calls but it hasn't.

I'm hoping Twitter and their legal counsel and their public relations people
can lay out the rules clearly and cleanly for everyone to understand so that
those of you on the mailing list who are trying to make a business out of
helping twitter ecosystem improve don’t get a wrench thrown in your plans after
you've spent all your time and effort adding value to twitter only to find
their not happy with your product.

As long as the rules are applied to everyone across the board then you cant ask
for more than that.

At the end of the day if Twitter sent an email to the dev list and said hey
guys we want you to move the 30-40 applications with twitter in the name to
something else I would have been like, cool no probs lets go pick a new name.

Regards,
Dean Collins
d...@mytwitterbutler.com
+1-212-203-4357   New York