Thanks for the update Doug. Users on TweetPhoto are not able to login.
I've added an alert notification on our homepage, http://TweetPhoto.com,
to make them aware of the issues linking to the Twitter status blog.
Will you need our IPs again to whitelist them or are you good to go.
Please let me know how I can be of service.

-Sean