Make no mistake, the trademark is the reason for them to examine how you use
the trademark.  Its the job of the attorney to find as many counts for law
suit, that support their overall complaint.  There arguement would be that
the way Dean uses his app, dimenishes the value of the Twitter.  If he had
called it MyFollowButler.com he would not of heard from them, unless the app
created "mass" follows.

--
Dale Merritt
Fol.la MeDia, LLC