Hey All,

   Definitely experiencing OAuth issues as well.  Still in development
on my local machine but I keep getting time out errors upon trying
authenticate Oauth here:

  http://twitter.com/oauth/authenticate

  *Work-A-Round*

  So I could keep things going (and keep coding), my quick workaround
was to sign into twitter.com first, and then let my app authorize
oauth that way. This has worked, but I think its because  I've set my
app to "sign-in-with twitter". You can do so on your app config page
on twitter (http://www.twitter.com/apps/). Not sure if this will help
some.

 The big issue is that I know other peoples (and their users) are
still unable to authorize the Oauth tokens, so hopefully that gets
resolved soon.

  Keep up the good work Twitts. Crossing my fingers this isn't an
ongoing issue.