I'm working on an app that needs to pull specific information from
tweets. I'm trying to figure out the best way with minimal impact on
the tweeter. I've come across the twitterdata [http://
twitterdata.org/] movement, and the concept makes sense, however, I am
not too sure about the buy-in from tweeters. It seems to be still very
new and I haven't found too much discussion around it.

What are your thoughts on being able to identify key=>value
relationships within a tweet? Do you think specific requirements to
identify the key=>value relationship will turn off users? Any
additional thoughts or tips on tweet parsing is always welcome as
well.

Seth