I cache the users profile image and background when they authorize and
each time they reauthorize the return values are compared. If they are
different the images are updated and recached.
I couldn't find a better way to handle this other than running a
cronjob that calls /users/show method for each authorized user and
updates thier profile images url  - but i dont recommend this (api
rape)