On Aug 19, 8:59 am, David Fisher <tib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless someone here is a lawyer, we should probably avoid legal
> debate- consult with each our own counsels, and move on to doing what
> we do best (coding).
> I find these debates are often filled with FUD, misinformation,
> speculation, a misunderstanding of law, etcOkay, Dad.

I have another idea - you discuss what you wish, and I'll discuss what
I wish, and you can maybe stop trying to tell others in this group
what to do, which, I don't mean to be harsh, but you've been doing
kind of a lot of lately and I doubt I'm the only one who's getting a
little sick of it.

I wasn't debating anything. Nicole asked about common words being
trademarked, I noted two examples where it's happened. Thanks for
jumping in there to save me from myself.