If you're already talking about a 2-minute delay, then why "push" and
not "pull" ?? Polling clients will give you greater scalability with
that range of latency easily achievable for little investment. Push is
meant for immediate notifications. True push to 500k+ clients is
costly -- but you don't need millisecond latency here. Pull is much,
much cheaper.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)