Hello,

I have replied to Jud off-list, but for everyone's benefit we'd like
to reiterate that AWS and GAE are shared resources and therefore share
the rate limit across applications. A dedicated IP and unique UA will
guarantee the maximum API limits. There are several cheap and reliable
VPS hosting services available which can provide a dedicated IP
address and full control over the server.

Thanks,
-Chad