I have an app I'm sending Twitter updates via both my website, and a
Facebook app.  It's the same user database and same brand all around though.
 What would be very useful is if there was a way to, when users post from
the Facebook app, mention a specific source for the Facebook app version of
my site, and a different source for the non-Facebook app so their friends
can differentiate between the two.  I'd rather not have to make the users
log in all over again when they get to the Facebook app because I have to
use 2 OAuth instances.  Is there a good way to provide 2 source attributes
for the same app?  Can I add this as a suggestion for future features?
Thanks,

Jesse