Hello All,

My question today is in regards to the size of the profile images
provided via the API. The URL of the cloud hosted image is typically
like this (from the usersShow method)

<profile_image_url>http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/72068887/
n528708661_8369_normal.jpg</profile_image_url>

This is a 48x48 image, pretty small. By some guess work, I removed
'_normal' from the URL I got and it keys to 200x208 image, but noticed
the profile view on twitter.com actually uses this one.

Does anyone care to comment on the availability of this, the longevity
or if anyone has used this in their 3rd party app reliable for some
period of time?