Desktop has a different approval flow, but once you have credentials,
it's all the same thing. You're using the same HTTP/REST libraries to
access the API in either case, right? How does the API know who or
what the final consumer is?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)