How is that scrapping? He is just launching IE and pointing the browser at a
twitter web page for viewing.
As long as he does not parse that page for data and just uses it to display
that's not scrapping.
Now I don't think there is a legit way of passing login credentials, that
the user will have to do
on there own.

--
Josh