Hi Paul,

If you are sharing your IP with any other GAE twitter apps that are
also doing search, then you are sharing the resource at that point.
The limiting is by IP first, then user-agent. Also, 1 search per
second is on the borderline of the normal rate-limit anyway, so I
would try calling less frequently if possible.

-Chad