All my retry s are done some 100ms after the receiving the 401's.
Another thing I've noticed is if I try to call the API for 2 users in the
same instant I get a 401.. I avoid that separating call by some
milliseconds...

Otherwise all is fine (in 3 months I've posted 100.000 tweets) :)

--
Cristovao Morgado
aka Saintr