Hi Chad,
Has this limit changed recently? I used to query it far more frequently from
the app engine.  Obviously, Google use a lot of different IP addresses so I
presuming it can fluctuate.  But over the last couple of days I have noticed
far more that I used to get.

If it is by IP first what is the point of using the User-Agent (it was
stated a little while back that we must include it now for rate limiting) -
is it just for tracking of an application?

Paul