2009/8/26 Joseph Cheek <jos...@cheek.com>:

> it doesn't appear that he's scraping at all.  he's just starting a
> process to show the user's twitter page and wants to have the user
> logged in already.

Quite right too - I didn't read it properly. Sorry.

Unfortunately there's no way to automatically log in to Twitter
without simulating all the requests involved in signing in to the
site. Not impossible, but long-winded and that process could be
changed by Twitter at any time.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/projects/twitter/