Hello,

I have written an application that posts updates on Twitter accounts.
My application uses the username and password of the Twitter accounts.
It works fine.

On  2009-08-26 19:38:42 and 2009-08-26 19:43:52 (French time) two
posts to the account "jeromegonzalez" have failed.

I am using the python module named twitter, and the call to
api.PostUpdate(message) raised an HTTP exception for these two posts.

1 - Can someone within Twitter tell me if at that time there was a
problem with the twitter API service or if I have a problem somewhere
else ?

2 - Can someone tell me what I should do when this happens ? Should I
try to call PostUpdate again ? With what time intervall, how many
times etc...

Thank you.