Hopefully I'm not starting a new thread for a previous topic but I was
unable to find similar one.

Is there a proper list of settings for an HTTP request to the search
API? We are doing requests from a couple of servers (different IPs)
and only run into rate limiting issues ("You have been rate limited.
Enhance your calm.") when providing an HTTP authentication. Our
account (citizennet) is whitelisted for the regular API and it does
not seem like it should hurt us to provide our username and password.
It is not IP based as we get the same problem on several servers and
it is fixed on all by simply removing the username and password.

So I guess my question is: Is it preferred for us to provide username
and password? User agent? Forwarding?

Thanks,

-- Mike