Hi,

Just wanted to add that this problem is not restricted to json, but
exists with the atom api too. I'll try to find some more info. Will
post it here if I get it. It has happened previously too. We had to
write a function to prevent to check for html and if yes prevent it
from being parsed by PHP's simplexml parser because it threw up a lot
of errors.

Best,
Anirudh S