Hi all,

I'm hopeful that someone on-list can answer this as I have been over the
faqs and am still not sure I understand.

Whitelisting gives me more API calls (20,000 vs 150 per hour) but still
only 1000 status updates per day, correct?

I'm developing a bot that responds to updates with a certain hashtag and am
concerned that if there are more than 1000 updates per day with that hashtag
that I will only be able to respond to the first thousand.  What's the proper
thing to do in that case, split it among several different accounts?

Joseph Cheek
jos...@cheek.com, www.cheek.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/cheekdotcom