Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You should always be prepared to request new tokens on behalf of
users, and you should always be ready to swap your app's consumer key
and secret.

Never store any sort of hardcoded string -- like your tokens -- in
your applications. Worst case, put them in a human-readable config
file the system parses out on-load. (Some frameworks make it easy.
.NET .config files, Python YAML files.) Better, store everything in a
DB, and be prepared to re-approve and re-pop your DB on the fly.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)