1. If you're not putting messages in front of someone, it's not spam.
If you're not aggressively following and @'g people, it's probably not
spam.
2. It would probably be better to do it all with one account -- most
users don't wish to sign up for and maintain more than one. But people
having multiple accounts is not, to my knowledge, against TOS by any
means. (But maybe it should be .... )

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)