I'm developing an application and I need to find out how the DM limit
will work if I get it Whitelisted.

Does the expanded DM limit for whitelisted applications only apply to
DM's directly from the account associated with the application that
has been whitelisted, or does it apply to an account that uses my
application?

For example if my application is linked to my account named
MyDmAccount and a user with an account called SomeUser uses my
application to send DMs. Can SomeUser send an increased amount of DMs
through my application, or does the allowed increase in DMs only apply
to DMs send directly from MyDmAccount?

Trying to design this application to stay within the lines and need to
figure this out before moving forward.

Thanks,

Matt