> > Andrew Badera <and...@badera.us> wrote:
> > > TEXT AVALANCHE! RUN!
> >
> On Sep 1, 1:22 am, Chris Babcock <cbabc...@kolonelpanic.org> wrote:
> > Paste Bin - pastebin.com - is our friend.

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Pj <pravee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any Documentation to refer to?

If you are going to send more than one or two lines of sample code then
using pastebin or a similar site instead of sending the code by email
can help avoid the problem of leaving a brainy mess on the keyboard for
our spouses to clean up. I think that a link to pastebin.com is a
slightly more constructive, though significantly less cathartic,
approach than shouting "TEXT AVALANCHE! RUN!"

As for your question... In a Tweet, "docs twitter api php lib - Google
Search http://bit.ly/Ww09j " which brings us back to our punchline,
"Google is your friend."

Chris Babcock