I have seen some inconsistency with my desktop app(Oauth) which is not
whitelisted
Adding a tweet to favorite does not update the X-RateLimit value.
Also  If i remove a tweet from my favorites ( favorites\destroy), i get 404
error (But this is removed from favorites) and the ratelimit is reset even
though i have not consumed all 150 calls.
Basically All deletes (i have seen this for status\destory, dm\destroy,
favorites\destroy for recent tweets) are giving 404. But they get deleted
successfully. X-RateLimit  is behaving strange w.r.t favorites

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Waldron Faulkner <waldronfaulk...@gmail.com