Hi Jesse,

Just like to chirp in and say I'm seeing weirdness too. Particularly, /
followers/ids is taking more than 10 seconds to return for all
accounts with over 30k followers, or alternatively are failing with
401s (using OAuth tokens). Since 10s is the hard limit for AppEngine,
my app cannot function without making repeated requests (which results
in hitting another, involves-cash limit, not to mention the unpaid
development time). My application is subsequently dead in the water
for the users who rely on it most.

<abusive rant directed at ops management removed for brevity>

David