First, does it worth with curl?

Second, you may have a client that doesn't preemptively basic auth,
yet fails to respond to the challenge. Try forcing immediate basic
auth. You can trace with tcpdump.

Third, stop all Streaming API clients for 15 minutes. Try once with
your client, or, ideally, curl -vvv. Examine any text that is
returned. If that fails, email me results from all three steps, the
time UTC time, account name, URL, any parameters and the intended
access level.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.