Hi All,

Just want to make sure we're all on the same page here...

By "malformed JSON", do you mean "stuff that looks like json, but the
parser barfs on it"
or
do you mean "We're getting back HTML when we're expecting JSON"

The data dump that Matt sent us was the latter, but I was wondering if
Craig meant the former?

In the case of the latter, we are working with our ops team to
determine where these responses are coming from.

Thanks,
-Chad