Does a failed dm because of no relationship count against the rate limit?

On Sep 12, 2009, at 9:00 PM, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:

User objects used to support <following> but it was known to be unreliable so it has been deprecated. See announcement: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/42ba883b9f8e3c6e?tvc=2

If you don't wan't to make 2 API calls just try sending the DM and if it fails then you know there is no friendship there.

Abraham