Ryan, please look no further than existing, accepted issues in the
issues list for examples as to how this platform is not yet ready. One
of your primary API calls, followers/ids (and friends/ids) is broken,
and has been for more than a week now. Since paging is not working,
and un-paged requests on accounts with many followers yields fail
whale, we CANNOT GET LISTS OF FOLLOWERS. That is a major failure, and
it doesn't feel like it's getting any kind of response.

As I have said repeatedly in this forum and in the issues list, this
has frozen business development for my fledgling business, which I
have trusted to the Twitter API. I can't show a broken product. At
some point, you will put this little dream of mine out of business.
I'm up late working on my project, which will ultimately add value to
Twitter's business. I hope your team isn't leaving me high and dry.
Please tell me I don't have to go do a Facebook app instead. Please
tell me that someone was working on this over the weekend.

I'd love to have some solid, no-nonsense response to this, with hard
dates. So far we've had well-meaning but empty words.

Thanks,

- Waldron Faulkner
Founder, GraphEdge LLC.
http://graphedge.com